You don't have to get additional licenses but you will be required to hire hosting for test environments (UAT and QA environments.). No user licenses are considered for those environments (only hosting).
Articles in this section
- Full text searches
- What kind of basic customization does Athento ECM typically require?
- How does Athento ECM manage the document life cycle?
- Do I need additional licenses for development and test environments?
- What is the Athento's cost model?
- Does Athento SE comply with some industry standards?
- What has been the typical time for an end user to become proficient in the usage of Athento?
- Does Athento has a Log Policy?