The connection to Athento is encrypted and authenticated using a strong protocol (TLS 1.2), a strong key exchange (ECDHE_RSA with P-256), and a strong cipher (AES_128_GCM).
Articles in this section
- LOPD compliance (Personal Data Protection Law)
- Log Policy
- Security measures implemented in our web servers
- Backup & Restore features
- Mobile access with ciphered communication
- External access solution/VPN solution credentials – two-factor authentication?
- Password Policy
- Owned certificates
- SSL communication protocols used