A superuser has access to all information in Athento ECM. Among other permissions a superuser has access to this functionality:
- Create, modify, block, unblock, delete content of any type.
- Create, modify and delete users and groups. (Modify and delete may be restricted by LDAP directory)
- Remove orphan binary files from repository (physical removal of documents).
- Restart service
- See service stats and information
- Modify configuration properties
- Install and uninstall plugins
- Create, modify and delete vocabulary items (master tables)