The History tab of a document gives you access to the audit trail of the document, thus ensuring the traceability of documents. All the actions that are done on documents are registered in the document's audit trail in the history tab, with several information, such as the date and time, the user, the comment, etc.
Articles in this section
- Basic reports in Athento ECM
- What is the difference between a workflow engine within an ECM platform and a BPM workflow engine?
- Searching documents in Athento ECM
- Massive document loads in Athento ECM
- Retention policies in Athento ECM
- Document duplicity control
- Document Auditing
- Document versioning
- Show document from a favorite link
- Restore document from trash