Write us indicating that you want to be a partner through our website contact form. Once you contact us, we will follow the following process:
- Partner Background Questionnaire: We will ask you to fill out a short questionnaire that will help us understand who you are and what goals you want to achieve by becoming an Athento partner. If your company and Athento decide to become technological partners, we will proceed to the next step.
- Collaboration Agreement and Subscription Payment: Athento and your company will sign an agreement that will turn your company into an authorized partner for the distribution, deployment and provision of services on Athento. The partnership program works as a subscription. This means that it is renewed annually. View Subscription
- Partner Starting Kit: We will give you access to all the resources that will help you get started quickly with Athento. See Starter Kit
- Technical Training (compulsory): Your technical staff will learn how to develop with Athento technologies, becoming certified engineers or administrators in Athento. See Athento University. Athento Administrators course must be completed.
- Marketing Plan: Athento and its partners conduct co-marketing activities that help generate business opportunities in the partner region.
- Sales Plan: Athento will help you establish a clear agenda with your opportunities, in which we will actively participate, offering you personalized business support.