Athento extracts the full text content from the binary files stored in the repository and from the metadata stored in the database. Athento indexes metadata and content in the database or ElasticSearch making this data available for searches.
Articles in this section
- Cómo recuperar un Documento borrado de una Serie
- Como cambiar el correo a un usuario en Athento ECM
- How to change users information
- Full text searches
- What kind of basic customization does Athento ECM typically require?
- How does Athento ECM manage the document life cycle?
- Do I need additional licenses for development and test environments?
- What is the Athento's cost model?
- Does Athento SE comply with some industry standards?
- What has been the typical time for an end user to become proficient in the usage of Athento?