The series are used to group documents that are going to be treated in a similar way. A series is normally used as a space for the management of specific documents, these documents can be from a department, business process, etc. For example, it is usual to have a series for invoice or contract management.
From the series, it is possible to access documents by browsing. To navigate through the documents of a series, just click on the name of the series.
The series allow you to define the way you want to treat documents:
- Document forms you want to use on your docs.
- Automatic processing operations
- Loading sources
- File extensions allowed in the series
- Maximum file size allowed in the series, etc.
You can also access to deleted documents from the series.
To access these settings, click on the icon that appears to the right of the series name.
Series basic information
On this tab, you will find general information about the series configuration and you will be able to modify things like:
- The name of the series
- File extensions allowed
- If you can send the documents by email
- The maximum file size allowed, etc.