To send a document by email, from the Document menu click on Document delivery by email.
The following form will be shown:
Complete the form and click on send.
The document could be shared with internal and external users.
Once you click on Send, Athento will send an email to the user picked in the previous step.
Also, Athento will create a new register for this delivery.
From this register you can see:
- Sender: The user who sent the document by email.
- Receiver: The recipient of the document by email.
- Status: Whether the receiver accepted or rejected the document.
- Date: When the receiver accepted or rejected the document.
- IP: IP from where the document was approved or rejected.
How does the user receive the document?
The recipient will get an email as shown below:
By clicking on the link, the user will be able to access the document without logging in:
The user will be able to approve or reject the document.
Once the recipient clicks on one of the options, the sender will receive an email notification. The document delivery register will be updated too.
To be able to send a document by email:
1. In the Series or app the documents belong to, sharing by email must be allowed. This option can be checked from the series/app administration. Only users with management rights over the Series will be able to activate this feature.
2. A Notification Template must exist and its name must be delivery_document. For cloud users, this template exists by default.